Successful Trade Fair in Netherlands
The Horti contact show is the most important show for the Dutch horticulture sector. The operators of greenhouses use the show to find out about the latest trends and to make contact with suppliers.
The wood fired boiler technology is definitely a future CO2-neutral energy source, available and durably favorable prices according its fuel.
Nolting is for many years active in the Dutch market, besides of woodworking companies many greenhouse operators are Nolting clients. The ambitious targets of the EU to reduce CO2 emissions wood boilers have an important role to fulfil these targets; the wood boiler technology is becoming more and more interesting for process heat supply. The visitors informed themselves about the news of the combustion technology and the opportunities to filter the flue gas. Especially the fine dust emissions are becoming more and more a topic. Nolting provides a ceramic filter, which has got a very low emission value, below of 20mg/Nm³ the nominal allowed limit for emissions. The ceramic filter is limited to 3mg/Nm³ fine dust, that’s good for nature and men.
Nolting Holzfeuerungstechnik GmbH under new management
– Stefan Spork succeeded the position of Patrick Schär
– Continuation of initiated growth and innovation paths
Detmold January 2nd 2020
Stefan Spork was appointed to managing director of Nolting Holzfeuerungstechnik GmbH. He follows Mr. Patrick Schär in the beginning of fiscal year 2020. Mr. Patrick Schär leaves the company on January 30th, 2020, according to his personal decision to follow up new challenges.
Mr. Spork is graduated engineer for process technology and owns a lot of experience in boiler and plant technology. From 1994 to 2003, he was head of test stations and vice director of development center at Fröling Kessel- Apparatebau GmbH &Co. in Overath. Mr. Stefan Spork was CEO of Mounting Systems GmbH for photovoltaics plant engineering during his activities this division expanded significantly. When he has in charge, he focused and developed the business and production location in Europe, USA and Asia. Since 2016 he has been active as a consultant for renewable energies; he has been in charge for the tracker development for Schletter GmbH, a leader on mounting systems.
“Nolting Holzfeuerungstechnik GmbH was able to stands its ground nicely in a difficult market environment and developed to an innovative company under Patrick Schär’s lead. On behalf of the shareholders and the whole staff, I want to thank Mr Schär for his successful management; I am pleased to build up on this success and to expand it with all employees.” Stefan Spork said while he took over the managing position.
New partner in the UK
From now on, Simply Biomass Ltd. is new partner of Nolting in the United Kingdom. Simply Biomass Ltd. in Chippenham has more than 30 years of experience in the renewable energy.
With the partnership with Simply Biomass Ltd. Nolting builds on a real added value for new and existing customers. We look forward to working together.
With us you are on the safe side: Nolting biomass firing systems certified according to EN 303-5: 2012
Innovative and reliable
Nolting is one of the first manufacturers of industrial biomass firing systems in Germany, which has been successfully tested according to the very challenging European standard according to EN 303-5:2012.
The aim of this standard is to ensure fire and operational safety, electrical safety, electrical self-consumption, low emissions and a high efficiency of manually and automatically feeded boilers up to 500 kW.
Technical know-how is an important requirement for high-quality products and compliance with legal directives. With Nolting biomass firing systems, you can make a sustainable investment.
12. – 15.07.2022
Holz-Handwerk 2022 in Nuremberg/ Germany
Hall 12, Stand 12.0-906
Here you will find media-relevant information about the company, our products and their success in the application. Click on the title to get the press report.
- Holz-Zentralblatt Ausgabe 38 vom 20.09.2019: Kontinuierliche Verbesserung der Umweltleistung
- Holz-Zentralblatt Ausgabe 38 vom 21.09.2018: Keramikfilter senkt Emissionen unter 1 mg/Nm³
- HOB Ausgabe 03/2018: Thermisch verwerten (agt agile technik verlag gmbh, Teinacher Str. 34, 71624 Ludwigsburg)
- HOB Ausgabe 07/08 2017: Aller guten Dinge sind… (agt agile technik verlag gmbh, Teinacher Str. 34, 71624 Ludwigsburg)
- HOB Ausgabe 05/2017: Holzfeuerung lohnt sich (agt agile technik verlag gmbh, Teinacher Str. 34, 71634 Ludwigsburg)
- Menschen, Macher, Märkte, das Wirtschaftsmagazin für den Kreis Lippe Ausgabe 01/2017: Feuer und Flamme für die Holzindustrie
- Holz-Zentralblatt Ausgabe 8 vom 24.03.2017: Vom Leimofen zum High-Tech-Holzbrennstoffkessel
- HOB Ausgabe 12/2016: Wärme durch Resteverwertung (agt agile technik verlag gmbH, Teinacher Str. 34, 71634 Ludwigsburg)
- Perspektiven BW Ausgabe 11/2016: Innovative umweltfreundliche Technik aus Ostwestfalen-Lippe
- Holz-Zentralblatt Ausgabe 39 vom 30.09.2016: Staubemissionen – kein Thema
- Holz- und Möbelindustrie Deutschland Ausgabe 2016: Umweltschutz/Arbeitsschutz in der Holzindustrie: Feinstaubfilter
- Nachbericht Holz- Handwerk 2016